- Reduces muscle spasm by inhibiting multisynaptic reflux
- Low back pain
- Sprains & strains
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint stiffness
- Nonsteroidal anti inflamatory drug (NSAID)
- Analgesics (Non-Opioid) & Antipyretic
- Muscle relaxant
- A phenylacetic acid derivative, has antiinflammatory and analgesic properties. It is a potent inhibitor of cyclo-oxygenase which is involved in the production of prostaglandins
- Exhibits analgesic action by peripheral blockage of pain impulse generation. It produces antipyresis by inhibiting the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre. Its weak anti-inflammatory activity is related to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis in the CNS.
- Acts at the level of the spinal cord and subcortical areas of the brain to relieve painful musculoskeletal conditions.
source :- http://www.cimsasia.com